This website is operated by Cushman & Wakefield, Inc. on behalf of ourselves, our group companies, international partnerships and affiliated organizations (“C&W”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally this information is requested when you register for an online service, when you provide information in connection with an online transaction or when you contact us in relation to the Website or our services. We may gather information about you:
When you register with us we ask for information such as your name, email address, password, company/employer, role in company, sector of interest and location(s) of interest. We keep a record of this information. This is necessary for us to recognize you as a registered Website user. We may keep a record of your preferences so that we can tailor our offers and services to you.
- Once you have registered, you may join our discussion forums and we may hold information about you from your use of such discussion forums.
- When you enter a competition, register for a client event or other promotional event, we may ask for your name, address, telephone number and email address so we can administer the event.
- If you choose to give us personal information via the Website that we or our business partners may need, for example, to correspond with you, we will use such information to do so. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes.
- We will use your personal details and information we obtain from other sources to provide you with information about our services, for administration and customer services, for marketing, to ensure that the content, services and advertising that we offer are tailored to your needs and interests. We may keep your information for a reasonable period for these purposes. We may need to share your information with our service providers and agents for these purposes. We may disclose personal data in order to comply with any applicable law, order of a court of competent jurisdiction or of any supervisory, governmental or regulatory body, in or outside your country of residence. We may also disclose personal data in the event of a merger, sale or reorganization where we are required to transfer personal information to a third party involved in such process.
- We intend to continue improving the content and function of our Website. For this reason, we may monitor customer traffic patterns and Website usage to help us improve the design and layout of our Website and provide content of interest to you.
How do we use your information for marketing?
We may share your information within our international partnerships, group companies and affiliated organizations and with our business partners for marketing purposes or we may send you information about other organizations’ goods and services. We or any business partners may contact you, directly or via our agents, by mail, telephone, fax, email, SMS or other electronic messaging service with offers of goods and services or information that may be of interest to you. By providing us with your fax number, telephone numbers or email address you consent to being contacted by these methods for these purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing information either from us or our business partners please indicate this where requested on the registration or contact form or contact us using the details below.
Your consent and other people’s information
By providing us with your personal information, you consent to our processing your personal data, including sensitive personal data, for the above purposes. You also consent to our transferring your information to us or our service providers in the United States and other countries or jurisdictions which may not provide the same level of data protection as the country in which you are based if necessary for the above purposes. If we do make such a transfer to our third party service providers, we or they will, if appropriate, put a contract in place to ensure that your information is protected. If you provide us with information about another person you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data including sensitive personal data and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes (as set out above) for which their personal data will be processed. When we first contact them we may tell them where we got their information from.
How do we protect your information?
We offer the use of a secure server and Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encryption technology to protect your information. However, given the electronic nature of the internet, by using this Website, you accept the inherent risks in doing so, including, but not limited to, the security risks of interception, unauthorized access, the risks of corruption and the risks of viruses or other harmful devices.
We link to other Websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these websites for the way in which information about their users is treated. In particular, unless expressly stated, we are not agents for these Websites or advertisers nor are we authorized to make representations on their behalf. In any event, you should explore the privacy practices of those third parties.
In order to bring you more personalized services, we may ask you to establish one or more passwords to gain access to certain services or sections in either our Website or the website(s) of other suppliers whose products or services are available to you via a link from our Website. You are solely responsible for the control and use of each password you create.
Unsubscribe/changing your mailing preferences
If you have received an e-mail or e-mails from Cushman & Wakefield that you no longer wish to receive, log into your C&W account to change your mailing preferences or unsubscribe from all mailings. If you have any queries about how we use your account information contact us at email@example.com.